Tuesday, October 7, 2008

LMNHALR Update

Chris called me this morning and asked if I could take some pictures of the truck at the end of the week. He also asked if I had a polarizer on the lens because some yellow has been added and it is B-R-I-G-H-T!!!! This I've got to see!!!

I hear things are being wrapped up. The roof is going to be welded back on as well as the "kill" switch and a few other things. It does run! After all, it was running when it was purchased. It "put-puts" a lot and the team is just hoping it will handle on the track.

Oh yeah, and the party plans are falling into place too! We'll be towing the truck on an open trailer. That ought to get a lot of attention! Sounds like we'll have 2 motor homes, one of them towing an "equipment/tool" trailer, bar-b-que pits, and ice chests with lots of food and drinks. It's gonna be a PARTY - New Orleans-style!!

Patty

No comments: