EMAIL UPDATE TO TEAM
- I got the truck to the office today and I don’t think we have to worry about anyone thinking we might have spent more than $5oo on it.
- It starts and runs fine with negligible difference in compression from 1 - 4.
- The Ranger has bigger front brakes than I thought and will work fine for our needs.
- Clutch feels strong and, of course, the seller said it was “new”.
- All the tires are the same brand and have a lot of life left in them.
- I have done some reading and lowering the truck will be easy and cheap “FREE”
- The decal on the door says the truck weighs 234 lbs more in the rear than the front so balance should be OK.
- There were remnants of front rotors.
- I now know what a crack needle looks like up close and where drug people hide them.
- It has no spare tire.
- We will need 2 hood pins to make sure that the hood stays latched.
- It says "LEMON" all over it and will be a great build for a great time. Can’t wait!